Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Zombies

Damn, it happened, one dream and now I am stuck with them. Zombies, they are slow, stupid and impossible but a team of scientists work out that if a zombie uprising was to happen, we would be doomed. Story is here

Now obviously this is a waste of research money, just one of those fillers bits on the news that comes about at the end, instead of the usual "dog that can ski, surf, skydive" whatever

Now i posted this on facebook and said is this why zombies are in games so much. could be the world leaders follow studies into if this existed seriously. maybe we are all about to star in our very own Left 4 dead. it's all fair, but then it struck me, movies and zombies. I have never once written a story about zombies, why would I vampires are way cooler. They can fly, according to budget, and turn to dust to save bodies being left around, thank you Buffy.

But zombies do fascinate me, why?? well imagine your dear old gran returned banging on your door, mumbling a desire for brains. It's a harsh choice, let the old dear in or the other, I won't say it, we have all seen Shaun of the Dead. Maybe that's it, in all these movies, and L4D the heroes are normal people, rarely are they marines or "super soldiers" just you and me out walking or shopping when bang, investation.

So I am in the library, researching these beasts some more, also picked up a load of books on terrorism which made the librarian very scared. I expect the CIA are waiting at my house now, too bad I never updated my address. How to outfox the "masterminds" of the USA.

Still Zombies are a thing in the news, but thinking, maybe they are real. Not in the way of walking dead (I hate the phrase undead, because everyone reading this is undead, i.e. ALIVE)

But people following like sheep, yes he found a way in. But office folk, talking about soap operas like the characters are real people and in that their best friends. I've seen it, heard it and slammed my head against the desk is disbelief. "Oh you never guess that X said, and why did Y do that to Z?"

BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING SCRIPTED YOU STUPID ASS

No comments:

Post a Comment