Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Blah Blah Blahs

Was at the gym this morning, TV showed what was coming up on sky. Girls Aloud "Out of Control"

erm isn't every little thing they do the result of weeks of PR planning, from a nip slip to a drunken binge that makes the front page of the Sun???

Also why have kids tv on at the gym at 6AM? are their many toddlers that go to work out, or is it the moms and dads, feeling so deprived of missing the fucking crazy stuff on those channels??

OK so last night I went to see Bruno. Last night I left thinking, what the fuck? Did I learn nothing from Borat?

Sorry I realise that 14 year old boys are screaming out, WTF, but please aside from a few observations on how fucked up we are as people (looking at you parents) does this movie serve a purpose. I mean yeah he's gay, and gay guys fuck each other up the ass. Great cheers for educating me, here I was thinking they just burnt toddlers and cute kittens to fuel the fires of the right wing. BTW right wingers, time to be clipped.

So yeah not a fan, equally disappointed that i could have bought some pick n mix going in. I hadn't bought any because I actually thought I would be laughing too much to enjoy the sugar rush

1 comment:

  1. I can't see Bruno being any thing other than a big pile of crap, just like Borat.

    ReplyDelete