Monday, August 3, 2009

The Beginning of the End


MMMMM new home for my self-righteous issues and rantings.

Hi DB, check out this guys blog, for how a real blog should be written.

I am currently trying the manage my anger about the world around me.
-News cheering how banks are now making money again

-"Celebs" so desperate to remain in the public image they resort themselves into horrible situations, please remember people fame is not worth getting shit for.

-Talent shows being the biggest draw to a nation. Let's sit back and watch people just like me on TV. But no the real reason people watch these fucking shows is simple the ones that fall apart. The kid who was probably beaten at school (me too mate) who walks out of stage and pisses himself because they suddenly remember that 1 camera equals half the fucking nation of illiterate wankers who's idea of reading is checking out the information about today's page three model

-Governments, who are so fucked up from using spin doctors (a fancy term for PR) that they have lost sight of what they do. So much so that the "competition" suddenly looks good because simply they are not who we currently have. This point is the UK not Obama. I mean David Cameron, does he have a policy other than agreeing with every public outcry and looking as sleazy as he can?

We need a new beginning, because what we got, just isn't working. Ask the people of Sudan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, North Korea, China, USA, UK. Name a country and every one has a fucking problem

DB makes a great comment, or many on V for Vendetta. Here's my piece, the movies selling point was that Natalie Portman saved her head. Well isn't that art to it's highest calling.

Simply suggestion do not get me started on Terminator Salvation

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you here too. Not sure how successful my blog will be but its got more life than the old one.

    ReplyDelete